Freitag, 3. Juni 2011

*~ The Sugar Bowl #61 - Wedding ~*

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Zeit für eine neue Challenge bei The Sugar Bowl. Wir haben wieder einen Sketch für euch und das optionale Thema

"Hochzeit".

Time for a new challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. We have a sketch for you again and the optional theme

"wedding".


Das Motiv heißt "Happily Ever After" und ist bei Funky Kits erhältlich.

The image is called "Happily Ever After" and you can get it at Funky Kits.


Zu gewinnen gibt's diesmal 6 Stempel von Sugar Nellie. Mitmachen lohnt sich also.

Vielen Dank für's Vorbeischauen,

This time you can win 6 stamps from Sugar Nellie. So it's with to take part.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kiki

5 Kommentare:

Barbara hat gesagt…

Deine Karte sieht klasse aus.
LG Babsi

pecreative.de hat gesagt…

Liebe Kiki,
das Motiv gefällt mir super gut, genau wie deine Karte. Eine wundervolle Gestaltung...rundum gelungen.

Liebe Grüße
Petra

Angela hat gesagt…

Hallo Kiki..
Deine schöne Karten habe ich bei mehrere Challenges gesehen.... Die sind alle ja ganz toll!! Deshalb möchte ich Dein Blog ab jetzt verfolgen....
Schönes Wochenende...
LG Angela

Erika hat gesagt…

Great card Kiki I especially love your swirls, this is one stamp I don't have and it's so cute. I think it will be one for my wish list!
Happy crafting, Erika. x

Pat hat gesagt…

Hi Kiki...I am so sorry for being so late with my comment! Your card is just as delightful as can be! When I saw this challenge theme, this was exactly the image that I envisioned using. Unfortunately, I don't have the stamp! I am going to have to get it now! hehehe!! I love your colors...and DPs and embellies! And your coloring is gorgeous! Hugs. Pat Frank