Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

*~ Sugar Nellie Release --- Blog Hop Part 2 ~*

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Willkommen zum 2. Teil des "Carnival of Colour". Auch heute wünsche ich euch wieder viel Spaß mit unserem Blog Hop. Kommt ihr von Erika? Dann seid ihr auf dem richtigen Weg. Ansonsten fangt doch bitte bei Sugar Nellie von vorne an.

Welcome to our 2nd part of the "Carnival of Colour". I wish you lots of fun with our blog hop today, too. Are you coming from Erika? Then you're on the right way. If not, please start at Sugar Nellie.

Das Motiv, das ich euch heute vorstellen darf, heißt "Together is where I want to be". Schaut mal:

The image I introduce to you today is called "Together is where I want to be". Have a look:


Dieses neue Motiv könnt ihr - wie auch alle anderen neuen Motive, die wir euch während des Blog Hops vorstellen - seit gestern bei Funky Kits bestellen.

You can order this image - as well as all the other new images we are introducing to you during the blog hop - at Funky Kits since yesterday.


Die Karte, die ich mit diesem tollen Motiv gestaltet habe, unterscheidet sich sehr von meiner gestrigen Karte. Ich habe mal versucht, nicht immer meine Lieblingsfarben zu benutzen, sondern auch mal den anderen Copics eine Chance zu geben.

The card I've made with this gorgeous image is so very different from my yesterday's card. I've tried not to use my favourite colours but to give a chance to all the other Copics, too.


Und das sind die Copics, die ich benutzt habe:

And these are the Copics I've used:


Ich hoffe, ihr mögt meine Karte ein wenig. Im Voraus bedanke ich mich schon einmal für eure lieben Kommentare. Um dem Blog Hop weiter zu folgend, hüpft jetzt weiter zu Donalda. Viel Spaß dabei.

Danke für's Vorbeischauen,

I hope, you like my card a little bit. Thanks in advance for your lovely comments. To follow the blog hop, please hop over to Donalda. Have fun.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kiki

39 Kommentare:

Erika hat gesagt…

A very cute card Kiki, I love these stamps. Great colour combo, Erika.

Sonia hat gesagt…

Love it so sweet, those papers are beautiful to.
Hugs Sonia xx

Kim. hat gesagt…

This is stunning, lovely image and the colour combination is great.
Kim xXx

Suzi Mac hat gesagt…

Another wonderful card, I love this image, it's one of my favs. Great layering and papers. Gorgeous colouring.
Hugs
Suzi x

Amanda R hat gesagt…

Very pretty, I love the papers and the flowers you used, it all came together great!

Karen hat gesagt…

Simply Stunning!
Wow!
I got this stamp this morning. But I can't play until the 16th (my birthday - lol.) I had a good long look (and drool - hehe) before my hubby whisked my 3 delicious new stamps though! :0)
You have made an adorable card sweety.xx

Paula (PEP) hat gesagt…

I love the use of pale blue with that deep maroon in this & the way your colouring highlights the blue perfectly in combination with your tasteful use of embellishments. Those pearl sprays are lovely. Thank you so much for a lovely treat this morning.
Paula (PEP)

Welmoed hat gesagt…

Wow is that a great stamp and so beautiful is your colouring. Is a very 'love'ly card!

Welmoed

Marion hat gesagt…

Stunning card Kiki, Love this adorable image. Another image so suitable for lots of occasions.
Marion

Vicky West hat gesagt…

Great colours good to get out comfort zone Hugs Vicky x

Fiona hat gesagt…

gorgeous card Kiki...fab colouring!!

Fi
x

kreative basteltante hat gesagt…

Hallo KIKI,
auch diese Karte ist ein Traum, so schöne Farben und so schön coloriert.
LG Manuela

Juls hat gesagt…

such a sweet and cute card!! hugs Juls

Crea Astrid hat gesagt…

Beautiful card and this is another cute and beautiful colored stamp.

Find Blog hopping is always fun. You see so many beautiful creations. Nice to inspiration.

Greetings Astrid.

Debs hat gesagt…

stunning card Kiki :0)..hugs Debs x

Anita hat gesagt…

I love your card. That image is so sweet and your coloring is beautiful.

Shazza hat gesagt…

how adorable this image is and your card is gorgeous x

Helle hat gesagt…

Kiki,I love your colours and stamp!

-Helle-

LaJanette hat gesagt…

OH SO SO Super cute!! Love the image and how you have used it!!

Janette

Casper hat gesagt…

A great contrast of colours and fab colouring.
Such a sweet couple in this stamp and very versatile as can colour the clothes different colours for a range of projects.

Have a great weekend!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Autumn hat gesagt…

Beautiful, love the design and thos papers and your coloring are fab!!
xxAutumn

Tindaloo hat gesagt…

what a pair of sweethearts! luv your card :)

Randi WS hat gesagt…

Aaaawwwhhh Kiki, I looooove your card!! The image is too cute, and you've colored it up just perfectly!!

Lots of love,
Randi WS

Debbie hat gesagt…

Aah so cute.Gorgeous image.Thanks for sharing.Loved yesterdays card too.Love Debbie Johns x

Kate hat gesagt…

Pretty card and lovely colours.

** kate **

Heike's Creativeplace hat gesagt…

Wow, schon wieder so eine süsse Karte und das Motiv ist zu knuffig.

Lg.Heike

BrossArtAddiction hat gesagt…

WoW! Stunning job! Such a gorgeous creation! Love the pearl sprays and the richness!

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Gayle hat gesagt…

Sorry I'm late but, this is stunning Kiki!
A beautifully put together card!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

❤ Kaia hat gesagt…

I love the papers, and it matches your beautiful colored image perfect.
Hugs, Kaia

Shirley N hat gesagt…

Awww, so sweet! Beautiful card and coloring, lovelovelove!

Mau xx hat gesagt…

This image is my favourite,and you have coloured it so beautifully. I love your papers too, and the button adds that perfect touch xx Mau

Cecilia Reyes hat gesagt…

I love the soft colouring of this couple... And they look fab in your card!!!

D K Crafts hat gesagt…

Beautiful card. Adorable image and great colours and layout. Donna

Pat hat gesagt…

Oh Kiki...I love this card sweetie! Such pretty DPs and gorgeouc coloring!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Karyn S hat gesagt…

another gorgeous new image. I love your flowers and the button and your colouring is fabulous

~ Ali Robertson ~ hat gesagt…

Fabby creation Kiki, love it

Ali x

Julye hat gesagt…

Another stunning card and image too and yet another for my wish list love couple images as they are fab for engagements weddings and anniversaries too.

Wenche hat gesagt…

WOW...this is so so sweet!! A beautiful image and the coloring is awesome ;D
Hugs, Wenche :0)

Lilian hat gesagt…

Kiki, I so love the way you add flowers and ribbons to your card. This is truly beautiful! I was so surprised on your different color scheme.. it's gorgeous too of course. :)