Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

*~ The Digi Bells - Pati's Kisses ~*

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Erst einmal möchte ich mich ganz herzlich bei allen bedanken, die am "Carnival of Colour" Blog Hop teilgenommen haben. Soooooo viele liebe Kommentare - überwältigend!

First of all I would like to thank everyone, who has taken part at the "Carnival of Colour" blog hop. Sooooo many lovely comments - overwhelming!

.
.
.

Heute bin ich wieder an der Reihe, auf dem Digi Bells DT Blog zu posten. Und da ich diesmal keine Karte machen wollte, habe ich mal wieder eine Box in a bag gewerkelt.

Today it's my turn to post on the Digi Bells DT Blog. And because I didn't want to make a card again, I created a box in a bag.


Dekoriert habe ich die Tasche nur mit dem süßen Motiv "Pati's kisses" aus der Elisabeth Bell Digi Kollektion.

I've decorated the bag only with the supercute image "Pati's kisses" from the Elisabeth Bell Digi Collection.


Ich hoffe, meine Box in a Bag gefällt euch. 

Wünsche euch einen schönen Sonntag. Vielen Dank für's Vorbeischauen,

I hope you like my box in a bag. 

Have a nice sunday. Thanks for stopping by,

Kiki

1 Kommentar:

Ella's Design hat gesagt…

Hi Kiki, Found your blog from Stampavie and more Challenge and have been having a look around...I have to say you have some wonderful inspiration and your Paris album pages are amazing! I'd love to find the time to do some more scrapping, it's such a wonderful keepsake and if they could look anything as beautiful as yours, I would be most happy! Lisa