Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

*~ Sweet Sundae ~*

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Ich hoffe, euch geht es gut ...

Heute habe ich meinen ersten Post auf dem Digi Bells Blog gemacht. Klickt doch einfach mal 'rüber!

Gezeigt habe ich dort dieses Werk, eine Treat Box mit passender Karte:

Hope, life treats you well ...

Today I've made my first posting at the Digi Bells Blog. Hop over and have a look!


I've shown this creation, a treat box with a matching card:


Ich habe das supersüße Digi-Motiv "Sweet Sundae" ausgewählt. (Keine Frage, sie genießt Schokoladeneis - ich liiieeebe Schokolade.)

I've used the awesome digi image "Sweet Sundae". (No question, she enjoys chocolate ice cream - I really LOVE chocolate.)




Das Set wird ein kleines Mitbringsel für eine liebe Nachbarin, die mich morgen zum Kaffee eingeladen hat. Die Treat Box werde ich mit ihren Lieblings-Naschies füllen.

I will give this little gift to my lovely neighbour who asked me to coffee tomorrow. I will fill the treat box with some of her favourite sweets.



Hier seht ihr nochmal nur die Karte ...

Here you can see the card only ...


... und nur die Treat Box.

... and only the treat box.


Und zum Schluß nochmal beides zusammen.

And last but noch least both together again.


Ich hoffe, ihr habt eine fantastische Woche und findet ein wenig Zeit, zu basteln. 

Danke für's Vorbeischauen,

I hope you all have a fantastic week and are able to find some time to create.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kiki

9 Kommentare:

Tracy Valure hat gesagt…

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I mean, really...I love the box and the colors are FAB!! So glad that you could join us as GDT on the Digi Bells!
Tracy Valure

Dorcas hat gesagt…

THis is SOOOOO adorable! Love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Kiki!! I commented on the digi blog, but wanted to tell you here that these projects are SO YUMMY!! Love your box and matching card!! Your coloring is awesome hun!! HUGS

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow- einfach Superschön!

LG
Elma

Heike hat gesagt…

Wow, die Box ist fir klasse gelungen :) Ich mag die farben. Und das Motiv. Und die blumen natürlich auch *hachz* Lg Mausel

zonnenplume hat gesagt…

Wow, was für eine supergeniale Box! Einfach wunderschön!! Da wird sich die Nachbarin sicher sehr freuen!
LG
Bärbel

Renate´s Stempelwelt hat gesagt…

wow das ist ja traumhaft schön :-) deine freundin wird sich freuen.

Schönen Abend. lg renate

Janiel/ janny hat gesagt…

Beautiful!! Your neighbor is going to lve this!!

So glad that you have joined us..
hugs, Janiel

Lynda Nielsen hat gesagt…

Hi Kiki, So sorry I didn't get a chance to hop over here earlier, but I knew that I needed to come and leave you some love. You did an OUTSTANDING JOB on this. WOW, it's simply gorgeous! I know your neighbor will fall in love with it too.
Big Hugs,
Lynda